Plenum Rated Duct Labels
Plenum markers are made of 2 mil aluminum and are designed for labeling duct work and piping located in the plenum. Our plenum markers meet the requirements of E-84-03 “Standard Test Method” for surface burning characteristics of building materials, come in three standard sizes that are per ANSI/ASME standards and come with an easy peel paper backed liner.
- 2 mil aluminum with high tack permanent pressure sensitive adhesive
- Meets STM E 84 “Standard Method of Test for Surface Burning Characteristics of Building Materials”
- Meets NFPA 101 Life Safety Code for Class A materials and is approved for use in air handling plenums
- Arrows can be ordered individually or pre-printed on the marker
- Marker can be ordered in natural aluminum or one of our other standard colors to meet ANSI/ASME standards for pipe label colors
- Temp range: -50°F to 350°F
custom duct markers, call us!